Health Safety and
AmerTrin Marine & Logistics Services Ltd
AmerTrin Marine & Logistics Services Ltd is in the business of providing a fair return on our shareholders’ investments by providing profitable and efficient services. To achieve this objective, we rely heavily on the strength and commitment of our employees and suppliers, the partnerships we develop with our customers on the basis of trust, the delivery of quality services, and continuous evaluation and optimization of our work.
AmerTrin Marine & Logistics Services Ltd. is committed to adopting and adhering to sound environmental, health, and safety practices. As evidence of this commitment, AmerTrin Marine & Logistics Services Ltd has set out a Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policy and has assigned responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of an HSE Management System.
- Identify potential hazards that may arise through the activities of AMLSL, assess the risk arising from these, and institute effective control measures to eliminate or minimize the risk.
- Implement appropriate measures to prevent accidents, injuries, and health impairments in all persons affected by AMLSL activities, and promote a safety-conscious culture.
Provide the necessary resources for the implementation and management of its health, safety, and environmental systems.
- Comply fully with all statutory and contractual Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
Ensure that all Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements are communicated, understood, and implemented where third-party arrangements exist.
Provide relevant information, instruction, training, and supervision as is necessary to ensure the competence of all employees.
- Integrate health and safety responsibilities into everyday working practices and managerial responsibilities and continually review, improve, and update the policy so that all-important and relevant legislation, codes of practice, and guidance are taken into account, where appropriate.
Monitor, inspect, and conduct safety audits to ensure effective management of health and safety throughout AMLSL operations.
- Provide safe working conditions and equipment to minimize or eliminate incidents.
Consult with employees on HSE management and performance.
- Ensure safe handling and transportation of materials and equipment.
Brighton, La Brea
Port of Spain
CrewsInn Compound, Point Gourde, Chaguaramas
Piarco International Airport
ANR Robinson International